About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 14 - Face Morphing

This one is very hard so i think i will change the subject to... favorite smells. That's a good one. Plus I can't morph a face. I tried, it took too much time on my hands. So anyways what are my favorite smells... Mom's fried chicken cooking. The sweet smell when you driving down the mountain in california outside of marysville, carnations, and outside after it rains of course. It's such a clean smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment