About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 16 - Talents of yours

I have no talents. Just kidding. A arts and crafts talent, I believe I have a talent on being a mother to Bailee (gotta love her), photography, a shoulder to cry on talent and a ear to listen. (i at least have one good ear thought) i f anyone else know about talents I have let me know. I would love to hear them cause i'm getting old and can't remember things. :) have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. My wonderful Bride,

    You always have the talent of forgiving me no matter what I do.

    ReplyDelete