About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, April 25, 2011

Another emergency broadcast breaking through







My poor chicken passed away tonight. I am so sad. :( She was doing so well after the huge dog attack last thursday. But for some reason she didn't make it after 4 days. She had a broken wing, something wrong with her leg, and a huge bald spot. She didn't get huddled down i guess with the other chickens and so she got real cold in the rainstorm. Ohhhhhhh... I curse our neighbors dog. It makes me so mad cause if that stupid dog didn't fight his way into my backyard, my chickens would be fine. It also make me mad that they haven't even came over and apologized about the one that he killed. What rude neighbors.


I will have to go and buy another one for myself. I was so excited when i got her. My friend Renee called it,"Susan." "We actually named it "Baby"cause she was so little. "Nobody puts Baby inthe corner."

1 comment: