About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, June 13, 2011

Where did the time go?



You all are probably wondering what... She blogged for a whole month and then nothing? Maybe there is a lot of material being gathered for the next blog days.




True to that i say.





But first of all I wanted to say that the blogging for a month was like having 4 kids all the time. Busy, busy, busy...constantly watching them before they get in trouble.



Let's see what did everyone miss in the month of May?



We have had dancers in the house. ( Love Jimmy, he is so funny).


* Celebrated birthdays

* one year anniversary for my dad


It was kind of a hard month for me. I miss my dad.








*My nephew got baptized.

and the best of all is blogged in another blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment