About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, June 13, 2011

Boys and Girls





As we were sitting on the porch yesterday Chiara tells Jesse and I, " Bubba needs your help." "Needs help? for what?"





"the love doctor?"





"Hu?"





"He's really likes someone and he needs your help mom. You had dad fall in love with you maybe you can help bubba with his girl that he likes."










Too funny. The LOVE Doctor!!










Kids say the darnest things.





No comments:

Post a Comment