About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, June 13, 2011

Camping Memorial Weekend




I wanted to go camping for Memorial day weekend. By golly I did. I figured it would be in remembrance of my dad. He would probably be camping if he was here or in Wendover. Well I can't take the kids to Wendover. So we decided to go camping.

Where to Go?














Willard? Pineview? Locomotive Springs? Well we decided to go to Echo. There was one spot opened for the weekend. We packed up the kids and headed to Echo with the trailer.



The first night, was kinda hectic. Babies wouldn't sleep. Rain was pouring outside. Arguments began in the middle of the night. I love this one, "this is ridiculous...we should pack up right now and go home." The response was, " there is the car, go ahead and pick me up on Monday."

We made it through the night. We woke up to a little bit of snow on the little hills by us. The kids were well rested. We had a good time. Even if all six of us and the dog were trapped in the camper cause of the rain. Jesse Gaige was fishing most of the time. Of course he made friends. It was a great family bonding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment