About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, June 27, 2011

For a good cause.





We all went to the hair cutting place together. But only three of us got hair cuts.



I talked Chiara into cutting her hair cause it will be so easy to take care of it during all of the GS camps she is going to be doing this summer. I was so very proud of her. He donated it to two different organizations. She also donated it in the rememberance of her Aunt Shannon and her Grandpa Gerrard, they both passed away with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment