About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 5 - A Youtube video you think is funny

ok this is too new for me i can't seem to put youtube videos on here. But i think the one with Charlie Bit me, the kid after the dentist cause i wish my son was that way after the dentis instead of flipping out and las is the one where the little boy is talking about his brother having blood on his face. I like it when he says,"It's not funny."

But then again i really don't watch youtube a lot. i kinda think it is lame. I was gonna post a video of bailee chasing the chickens outside, yelling at the dog, and finally grabbing the chicken by the neck but I recorded it wrong. Sorry. Maybe next month I will post it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment