About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, March 21, 2011

Week of March 14-18

The kids really enjoyed playing outside. Especially Jimmy. He was trying to follow Chiara with plating in the mud. Thank goodness he didn't get too dirty but he was eating the dirt. Yummy. I thought of the song from Primus - My name is MUD. Not too bad yet, This is his "Cheese" look.






Then Jimmy decided he wanted to wash the window.




He found a new toy...


"THE SOCK !" " Baaakkk Bakkkk..."




I was amazed that i had a celeberty stop by my house.


CHER!!


On Wednesday my friend and I were coming home from getting street tacos and i thought i was in Redneck ville?


What a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment