About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to my unbelievable boy

Today my son was placed in my arms 12 years ago. He's done a lot of progress through the years from sticking his head into the toilet when he was about 2 - Cutting his finger (it needed cosmetic surgery) at the age of 10 and now he is 12. I sure hope he's learn a little about life.

Happy Birthday Jesse Gaige!!! 12 Years Old !!! Oh Boy!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment