About Me

North Ogden, Utah, United States
I like long walk on a warm summer day on the beach and... gotcha. Happily Married Four wonderful kids and one little pooch. My favorite food is of course SEE Food. I would like to have a cabin one day in the forest with bullwinkle the moose and Joe Joe the juggling bear. I like the warm outdoors not the cold. I like to fish, hunt, and camp. Also, realized today (3/5/10) i'm proud of the way my dad and mom raised me.


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Who believes in Leprechauns?

Really who believes in leprechauns? Well the first graders do. Chiara was so excited for St. Patrick's Day it was cut. She came home from school and told me she set traps in our living room upstairs everywhere for the little leprechauns. I was thinking. Oh boy what a mess this way going to be. I told her the best place to set a trap to catch a leprechaun was in her room. She wanted to set the traps to catch them so she could get their pot of gold and three whole wishes.
i sat there and thought great us parents have many roles in our lives. Santa Claus, Easter bunny, Halloween candy giver, thanksgiving feast provider, birthday party hosts, and now the leprechaun. wow what next? any who here are the wonderful pictures of St. Patty's Day leprechaun trap from Chiara.


"All Lebracons Welcome"

Before the Leprechaun came and ate the Cheerio and took all the money.

Man it sure can make a mess. NO LUCK on trapping it. All though there is a additional piece to the trap




A cup of golden Nuggets and a flower mood ring.



And a wonderful Thank You with his/her foot prints
Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everyone :)











No comments:

Post a Comment